NAA & UCS Present: Phone Mock Interviews
Need help preparing for Phone Interviews? NU alumni want to help!
Sponsored by the University Career Services and the Northwestern Alumni Association, Phone Mock Interviews is a program designed to help undergraduate and graduate students of any program or major practice the art of phone interviewing with an Northwestern alum. The goal of this interview is to gain confidence with phone screening versus specific industry technical questions.
Apply on CareerCat by November 21st to be considered. Hurry, space is limited.
1. Go to: www.northwestern.edu/careers and click on the student access CareerCat link
2. Enter your Net ID and password
3. Once logged in click on “Jobs/Internships”
4. In the keyword box type in “Phone Mock”
5. Click on the job title to review details and apply, submitting your resume and cover letter. Be sure to read all the instructions carefully.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com