NU Club of Washington DC
Welcome to the NU Club of Washington, DC… a little bit of Evanston in the nation’s capital!
Whether you’re looking to expand your professional Wildcat network, show your purple pride in cheering on the ‘Cats, or explore D.C., the NU Club of DC, has something for you!
DC has one of the most active local NU alumni clubs in the world, with events and activities for alumni of all ages. In fact, the club has been awarded the Northwestern Alumni Association’s “Club of the Year” in 2000, 2006 & 2010. In 2011, we won the award for the Best Programming of any NU alumni club in the world.
Sample events include:
* Yearly outings to Second City in D.C. at the Woolly Mammoth theater
* Weekly football game watches at Blackfinn DC and Blackfinn Bethesda
* Evening receptions at Embassies throughout D.C. (our most recent events included the Ethiopian
and Ukrainian Embassies)
* An annual fundraiser to benefit Northwestern’s Dance Marathon
* Trips to Nationals Park to watch the Nats take on the Cubs and the White Sox
* Career networking, docent-led tours, and much more!
Check out our calendar and join us soon!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Club President Holly Rhem at email@example.com.